spaceadmiraldee: Ten More Ancient Sites I Want to Visit:
1. Giza Necropolis in Egypt - Ancient Egypt
2. Roman Forum in Italy - Roman Empire
3. Bayon in Cambodia - Khmer Empire
4. Monte Alban in Mexico - Zapotec
5. Stonehenge in England - Neolithic
6. Leptis Magna in Libya - Roman Empire
7. Ollantaytambo in Peru - Incan
8. Delphi in Greece - Ancient Greek
9. Borobudur in Indonesia - Sailendra Dynasty
10. Tikal in Guatemala - Mayan
Can’t even tell you how much focusing on that right column has helped me in life.
But both are teachers to our inner spirit ;)
Remember, every downside can always be worse. Be thankful for what you DO have. There are lessons to be learned at every turn. 🙏. // #yoga #meditiation #yogapose #yogi #om #buddha #elephant #elliphant #buddhist #buddhism #quote #quotes #movation #inspiration
Buddha Statue in forest Pak Shong in Thailand
“Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men, we didn’t have any kind of prison.
Because of this, we had no delinquents.
Without a prison, there can be no delinquents.
We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves.
When someone was so poor that he couldn’t afford a horse, a tent or a blanket, he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift.
We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property.
We didn’t know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being was not determined by his wealth.
We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians, therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another.
We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don’t know how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society.”
Ruines mayas, Tikal, belle art
Mes racines MO ‘Swaggy QUE URS